This release is the second one based on Knoppix 4.0.2 and features:
* Kernel 2.6.12, KDE 3.5 / 3.4, OpenOffice 2.0, ... and more from Knoppix 4.0.2
* a backport of the openMosix-enabled 2.4.27 kernel and openMosix tools from the last clusterKnoppix release,
* very comprehensive support for GNU R with over 870 packages from CRAN and BioConductor, plus ESS, Ggobi, Rpad, RKward, RSPerl, JGR, ...
* addition of the Java 1.5.0 SDK enabling us to add ImageJ, Weka, JGR, Mondrian;
* plus a number of other new packages (inkscape, orsa, praat, wxmaxima, some more Debian documentation...)
* and still loads more of math, bio, engineering, LaTeX, ... software